Optima offer a variety of bespoke Systems Engineering training courses that can be tailored to your specific needs and adapted to fit a broad range of complex business challenges. They range from short, half day modules to full week-long courses.
Our experienced Systems Engineering training team have delivered courses across the UK and internationally for major global companies and industry clients in Defence, Transport and Nuclear Energy sectors.
Our course leaders are all practising Systems Engineers who have extensive industrial experience of supporting major programmes with complex engineering challenges. They have established links with academia, with roles including;
- Invited speaker on Technology Management at Cranfield University Masters course.
- External Examiner for Cranfield University MSc in Systems Engineering.
- Lecturer on the Cranfield Vehicle Systems Integration course.
Course content to suit your needs
Our full, week long Systems Engineering Training Course is modular, and elements can be delivered individually to suit your needs.
Examples of modules spanning the systems engineering lifecycle that we can deliver include;
- Introduction to Systems Engineering
- Stakeholder Management
- Requirements Engineering
- Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
- Validation & Verification
- Technology Management & Road-mapping
- Systems Engineering Management
- System of Systems Engineering
Specialist Vehicles training
We are proud to partner with the Bristol Management Centre to offer Systems Engineering for Specialist Vehicles Advanced Training course.
We also deliver Systems Engineering Training outside the UK with our partners, SE Training. SE Training are an international team of experts specialising in cross-functional disciplines such as Systems Engineering and Project Management, working across multiple industries and academia.