Optima Systems Consultancy work across Defence domains (Land, Maritime, Air and joint) providing ‘customer friend’ procurement tasking and embedded industry support.
We have extensive experience working in partnership with the MoD direct, key DE&S Framework partnerships and the broader supply chain. We’re listed on a wide range of MoD Frameworks (see below) making it quicker and easier to get involved in your project delivery even at short notice if required.
Many of our consultants are ex-Forces, so we understand the way things work in the MoD and can make things happen seamlessly and efficiently due to our clearances, contacts and experience. We also understand the absolutely critical importance of ensuring timely delivery, flexibility and quality.
We recognise that what we do helps front line forces protect us all, and we’re proud to be involved.
Optima are currently approved suppliers on the following frameworks across industry and government:
- Analysis Support Contract
- Aurora Engineering Delivery Partner
- Electronic Warfare & Cyber (EW&C)
- Lot 2 Cyber, software & modelling
- Lot 3 Sensor, Sensor System & Signature Measurement
- Niteworks (currently closed – replacement planned by MOD)
- Framework for Technical Support 5 (FATS/5)
- Digital Outcomes & Specialists 3 (DOS3)
- Progeny Maritime Research Framework
- R- Cloud (all categories)
- Submarine Naval Design Partnering
- Ships Naval Design Partnering
- Design as a Service (Daas)
In addition to the frameworks above, we also have direct frameworks established with leading industry clients to enable fast and efficient access to our services. For more information please contact us.